My photo
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, United States
WELCOME To GULLYWARE on BlogSpot. Be sure to visit our official blog www.GULLYWARE.com/selling-tools

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

INTRODUCING THE CAMO-CROWN

Its Official, THE CAMO-CROWN by GULLYWARE IS HERE. Growing up in New York City I can appreciate a hat like this, as a matter of fact anyone growing up or currently living in the Concrete Jungle would love this item. There's something about camouflage garments that say don't f*@k with me right now, I'm on my Grizzly. This exclusive item features: 100% Cotton, Premium Leather adjustable strap, (4) Cranial cooling vents and superb stitching | ONE SIZE FITS ALL | Retail $34.99 USD | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS | Very Limited Quantities | MADE IN AMERICA | Product available 09.09.11 Exclusively on www.GULLYWARE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment